Popular Television Personality Brittany Picolo-Ramos Joins the ERA Network
MADISON, N.J., March 23, 2022 — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the Realogy family of brands, announced today that Godwyn Realty, based in New Orleans, La., has affiliated with the ERA® brand.
The firm, which serves the Greater New Orleans area, including Metairie, Kenner, Slidell, Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville, Gretna, La Place and Destrehan, will be known as Godwyn Realty ERA Powered. The ERA Powered® flexible branding option gives companies a choice to leverage their local brand identity and benefit from the ERA brand’s full suite of learning, marketing and servicing resources.
Godwyn Realty ERA Powered is led by the husband-and-wife team of Marco Ramos, broker/co-owner and Brittany Picolo-Ramos, REALTOR®/co-owner.
Brittany Picolo-Ramos began her real estate career in 2013 due to her passion for helping people. After seeing great success and outselling agents at the firm she was affiliated with, she decided to start her own team at that firm in 2015.
After leaving his career as a minister, Ramos began his career in real estate in 2015 when he joined Picolo-Ramos’s real estate team as director of operations. In this role, Ramos oversaw all operations for the team, including marketing, training, accounting and more.
From 2015 to 2018, sales for their team grew from $14 million to $31 million. This success, combined with Marco and Brittany’s shared passion for real estate and helping people, led them to launch their own real estate company, Godwyn Realty in 2019. By the end of 2021 they reached over $60 million in sales.
The company serves the entire spectrum of real estate clients, including first-time homebuyers, luxury clients interested in historic French Quarter or lakefront properties and out-of-market buyers and investors.
In addition, Picolo Ramos also stars in “Selling the Big Easy,” which debuted on HGTV in August 2019. The television show highlights Brittany’s passion and dedication to helping clients throughout their homebuying and home selling journeys.
- Ramos and Picolo-Ramos will leverage their affiliation with ERA Real Estate to rapidly expand their company’s production and service area through active recruiting as well as mergers and acquisitions. The firm’s agents will enjoy ERA’s vast global network giving them access to expanded referral corridors.
- Agents will benefit from the ERA brand’s wide array of technology offerings to support increased productivity and client acquisition, including Team ERA University’s proven learning and professional development platform and MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM.
- Agents will take advantage of the ERA brand’s client experience programs, such as ERA Moves, an automated platform offering discounts and a concierge service that makes the stressful moving process easier, TextERA, which transforms static yard signs into interactive property marketing and Social Boost, which automatically creates property videos for each listing and uploads it to Facebook.
- The firm supports many local organizations including Habitat for Humanity, Next Generation, The New Orleans Mission and Mary’s Song, among others.
- According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median listing price in New Orleans is approximately $360,000. The city, which consists of 71 neighborhoods, offers affordable duplex/triplexes and condo/townhomes as well as multi-million-dollar homes.
“Marco and Brittany are a powerhouse team. Their commitment to service defines their company as they support both their clients and agents in achieving their dreams. From Brittany’s meteoritic rise as a sales professional to Marco’s tireless work on the agents’ behalf, we admire what they have accomplished in such a short time. As an ERA Powered company, they can implement ERA’s services, products and enhancements in a flexible way to td for their agents to help them grow and scale their company their way. The ERA Powered model works tremendously for companies like Godwyn Realty as they can continue with their successful operations and branding, and are now fully supported by the growth, lead generation, business consulting and marketing support that comes along with an ERA partnership. We are thrilled they have chosen to partner with ERA Real Estate.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA® Real Estate
“We’ve created incredible momentum since founding our brokerage. Becoming an ERA Powered company ensures that we continue our growth trajectory thanks to a level of support not available to independent firms. From MoxiWorks’ end-to-end technology platform to the consumer-facing business building tools, like TextERA, ERA Social Boost and ERA Moves, to the collaborative network of like-minded real estate entrepreneurs, we will be able to fuel growth across all aspects of our business.”
– Marco Ramos, Broker/Co-owner, Godwyn Realty ERA Powered
“I’ve always viewed my career in real estate as a matchmaker, consultant and coach. I feel that same sense of stewardship in our new relationship with ERA. It’s the best of both worlds. We enjoy the structure and stability of an international brand with global reach while operating our company in the distinctive culture of New Orleans in our unique way. If we’ve learned anything from the last two years, it’s that we don’t dictate the market. Our partnership with ERA provides invaluable support and sets us up for continued success no matter the market conditions.”
– Brittany Picolo-Ramos, REALTOR®/Co-owner, Godwyn Realty ERA Powered
About ERA Real Estate
ERA ®Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, ERA features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand’s game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 40,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA® Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate